Verification of "Cosmetics - Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)" according to MSZ EN ISO 22716:2008 standard with recommendation of Hungarian Cosmetic and Home Care Association
Actuality provided by EU decree No.1223/2009 on cosmetic products
Clause 1: This Regulation lays down rules for cosmetic products distributed, thereby ensuring a high level protection of human health and the operation of the internal market.
Clause 8: Good Manufacturing Practice
- In order to ensure the objectives defined in Clause 1, cosmetic products shall be manufactured to meet the good manufacturing practice,
- Good manufacturing practice shall be deemed if the production meets the relevant harmonized standards, the references of which have been published in the Official Journal of the European Union.
The Clause 8 of the decree shall be applied from 11 July, 2013.
The Standard ISO 22716 "Cosmetics -Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) - Guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practices" was published in 2007, which was taken over by European Committee for Standardization (CEN) as well. The Hungarian version was published by the Hungarian Standards Institution in May, 2008 under MSZ EN ISO 22716. The European Commission has adopted it as a harmonized standard in the Official Journal of the European Union on 21 April, 2011. This document was made for cosmetic industry and takes the specific needs of this sector into consideration. Its aim is to serve as guideline for the development of good manufacturing practice of cosmetics. These guidelines offer organisational and practical advices on the management of human, technical and administrative factors affecting product quality. It can be applied from the receipt to the shipment of the product. Good Manufacturing Practices constitute the practical development of the quality assurance concept through the description of the plant activities based on sound scientific judgement and risk assessments. The objective of these GMP guidelines is to define the activities that enable the manufacturers to obtain a product that meets the defined characteristics. First of all they give guideline for
- quality control
- storage and
- shipment of cosmetics.
Through independent verification may be met the part of Good Manufacturing Practice Regulation
- Qualified auditors of MSZT are competent for the verification according to the above standard in Hungarian language
- Promotes the preparation to official controls
- Can be integrated with existing ISO 9001 and HACCP system
What shall you do if you want to be our client?
If you are interested in our offer, fill in, please, our "Request for Quotation" form and send it to us. We will welcome you among our client with pleasure and will send you a customized quotation as a reply.